Tuesday, March 1, 2016

love

Happy Tuesday!!! I'm back today to share another layout I put together. I lifted this layout (as I have the past few that I've shared) but this time, I lifted Marcy Penner. I wish I could link up the original layout, but I actually lifted her layout from a class over at Studio Calico, ironically called "Lifted." Seriously loving the Cirque kit and wish I had picked up the more pattern paper option (more of the main kit pattern paper) when I originally got this kit! But oh well that I didn't. I am almost through the kit and it got me thinking about a challenge I want to issue myself about the upcoming March kit (that will be released later today...noon for current subscribers and 3pm for non-subscribers). I'll get into that another time!! For now, I'll just share this...


Have a fabulous Tuesday!! Thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment