Monday, February 29, 2016

a birthday selfie

I've been rethinking what and how I want to post on the blog in 2016 (yes, even as we head into the third month of 2016) and how I can be more consistent with blogging. I'm also going to be doing a little construction and changing things around. Bear with me through the changes and while I figure out a bit of a schedule for myself.

With that said, I did want to pop in today to share another layout I lifted from Stephanie Bryan. You can see her original layout in this post (the same as I shared last week). LOVED her gallery for the Cirque kit over at Studio Calico, and since I'm WAY behind on using my kits I figured why not do some lifting to get through them!! I am off from school this week (ten week terms with a week off between terms at Southern New Hampshire University) and I am hoping to get through a few kits this week and do some "for me" reading (which means I am going to bust through Divergent!).


The layout doesn't have a title, which I am not quite sure how I feel about yet. It's been moved into the stack of layouts that I have to put into albums so right now it's an out of sight out of mind kind of thing for me right now. The photo I used on this layout is the selfie my husband and I took on his birthday before we left to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It was such a GREAT show!! He's loved them for a long time and when I noticed they were performing on is birthday, I decided to get us tickets. They were really great seats, but to be honest, I don't think there would be a bad seat for this show. They really play to the audience! He loved it and I loved it, too. I think I am going to see if they'll be back this year and try to get tickets again!! Such a great way to spend his birthday and be a bit festive too being that it was right before Christmas!

Hope you are having a great Monday!! I'll be back tomorrow with another layout to share. Until then, thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment