Monday, May 2, 2016

february...a lifted layout

Happy May!!! I've been ignoring the blog for a few months but I've issued myself a personal challenge of blogging Monday through Friday during the month of May!! Hoping it takes and continues into June and throughout the rest of 2016. And really, how is it May already?!? Didn't we just celebrate Christmas???

I've got some projects that I am planning to share over this week that I lifted from other scrapbookers as I work my way through some of the older kits in my stash. With school and other life commitments, staying current with my Studio Calico kits really isn't an option. I supposed I could use the current one and work backwards through them, but that's just not how my brain works.

I've got a few layouts left to share from the Cirque kit then I'll be moving onto Lisse St. (which was a favorite of mine and I haven't completely loved a kit like I loved Lisse St. in a long time...I might have gotten 3 of these kits that's how much I loved it)!

In 2014 and 2015 I was using the collect app on my phone to document the month and this is the monthly layout for February 2015. I lifted this layout from Lisa Truesdell's gallery.  I made a few adjustments in terms of color scheme and stretching the layout to 12x12, but it's a pretty straight forward lift. Love lifting layouts when I'm trying to work through my backlog of kits at a pretty quick pace. I'm thinking of pulling out of of my old sketchbook classes for a few layouts in the very near future. Those are some of my favorite classes!!


Happy Monday and Happy May!! Did I mention that I can't get over the fact that it's May already?!?

Thanks for stopping by!!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment