Friday, February 26, 2016

Love, True Love

I was having a bit of trouble figuring out exactly how I wanted to scrap the selfie we took outside of Fenway park as we waited (with thousands of others for the sold out game against the Yankees) so I decided to scrap-lift a layout I loved from a person that I'm a big fan of...Stephanie Bryan. I loved the "Love, True Love" layout she put together, which you can see in this post, and decided that would be a perfect fit for this photo. My husband is not a fan of crowds AT ALL, but he has humored me several times by going to very crowded places, this game included. Since it was Derek Jeter's last season, I am so glad we went. And it's a bit ironic that the home team was playing the Yankees...just as it was when we went to the Twins game in Minnesota during the summer of 2013! We are always trying to schedule a local sporting event on these trips if we can. It's fun and, honestly I know people who live in Boston who can't say that they've seen the Yankees play the Red Sox in Fenway. It's pretty cool that we can say that!!


I hope you are having a fabulous Friday and have a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment