Monday, January 25, 2016

9 on the 9th

I know I'm a bit late in posting this since it is almost February now, but better late than never!! When I'm considering my documenting habits at the end of and beginning of each year, I like to find something that will bring a bit of consistency to my albums. In 2014, I did a list of currents on a random day each month. I never decided a head of time which day that would be. Instead it was more of a spur of the moment thing. As in, ok...today I will document what I do in list form. I liked it a lot and it's fun to look back on. In 2015, I used the collect app and printed out the completed calendars each month to scrapbook. Love this method too because I really get a sense of what was going on in my life over the course of the whole year in a month by month format. For 2016 I've decided to capture 9 things on the 9th of every month, regardless of what day of the week that falls on and what events are going on. I'm pretty excited about the prospects. I'll still be putting the calendars together and I'm thinking of throwing in a random currents list here and there, but this will be a good way to change things up!! So here's January's edition (and I promise to share February's closer to 2/9)!!


Top (left to right): Started my day back at a WW meeting recommitting to the program and going to a meeting every week in 2016 / Finding Reese's Eggs at Target...on 1/9 is not acceptable when it's not even Valentine's Day yet / Getting back into the gym...slowly
Middle (left to right): Chipotle for lunch after the gym / Creed (LOVED this movie) / My hubby starting dinner (skillet mac & cheese ala Paula Dean)
Bottom (left to right): Watching AFC Wild Card game #1 (KC wins) / Dinner all done and ready (it was yummy but we're thinking of changing it up a bit for round 2) / Watching AFC Wild Card game #2 (Pittsburgh pulls off the upset and Cincinnati is pretty much disgraceful in their behavior at the end...ultimately handing Pittsburgh the win).

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!!!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment