Saturday, January 2, 2016

December...a look back


Well hello there!! I decided to pop back on today to share the photo collage I put together using the collect app on my iPhone for December 2015. I have been putting these together for several months and usually document it at the end of each month in my scrapbooks. It's a nice way to wrap up each month and I really love being able to look back at all the memories that were made. I am not 100% sure I will continue to scrap these in 2016, but I am likely to continue to put them together each month. It's pretty easy to just add a photo each day. Sometimes it's a favorite quote I read, but most of the time it's a photo from real life. Love the little reminders these bring up when I look back on them.

I hope your 2016 is off to a splendid start!! Thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment