Monday, June 29, 2015

Sketchbook 2015: Sketch #7

Hello and Happy Monday!! I can't believe that July is just two days away now! How crazy is it that half the year is over!! I was watching some Hallmark June Wedding movies this past weekend and they had an advertisement for the 2015 Keepsake Ornament premier in stores and with that they were going to be showing their holiday movies starting this Saturday at 2p. It's like Christmas in July and one of my favorite times of the year! I LOVE Hallmark Christmas moves and tend to watch them every waking moment from when they start at the end of October or beginning of November until they stop running them around the first of the year...so I will totally be watching every chance I get next week. With that I have just shared some total randomness here and now onto the topic at hand!!

I am going to try to keep a regular blog schedule and try to have regular posts Monday through Friday with the weekend off. Maybe I'll use that time to prepare the posts for the following week!! I wanted to share the layout I made for Studio Calico's Sketchbook 2015 Sketch #7. I actually want to make another layout using this sketch, but at this point, it's just been added to the ever expanding to-do list!! For this layout, I lifted the layout that Peppermint Granberg did for the sketch. I really loved how she translated the sketch and couldn't help but lift it with some Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine papers showcasing the photo I took with her during the class at Whim So Doodle that she had in May. Loving how it turned out and that big bold word print pattern paper!! Such a fun layout!!


The lighting where the photo was taken was not the greatest but in real life the photo is not as dark as it appears!! And I'm not going to lie...I loved the original layout so much I feel like I'm going to lift it again!! I'll be back tomorrow with another layout share, the last of the Sketchbook 2015 layouts. Until then, thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment