Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sketchbook 2015 - Sketch #6

I am back today to share the layout I made for sketch #6 as part of Studio Calico's Sketchbook 2015 class. I had a bit of trouble with this one as it's not typically a design I would use. It's a bit too blocky for me. But I loved Stephanie Bryan's layout, so I tweaked it a bit to fit the photos I had from Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival. I wanted to get the Pulled Pork Slider, Maple Bacon Cupcake, and Maple Bacon Stout I had from The Smokehouse onto a page!! I also really wanted to use some of Shimelle's new True Stories line, so I went for it on this layout. Overall, I am pretty happy with how it turned out, even if making it pushed me outside of my comfort zone.


Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday!! Thanks for stopping by!!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment