Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sketchbook 2015 - Sketch #5

I am still really enjoying making layouts for the Sketchbook 2015 class over at Studio Calico. It's ended now, but I am still working my way through the sketches. I've got a layout to share today and another tomorrow, then next weekend I'll be back with my layouts for the final two sketches. I do have plans for more layouts based on these sketches, they're just that good!!

Here's the layout I put together for sketch #5.


I pretty much lifted Kelly's layout for our Veteran's Day 2014 photos. I did mess up on the date and put 2015, but I just wrote the 4 right over the 5. Then I noticed I spelled a word slightly wrong and while it was easy to change the letter, there wasn't too much space to do so, so it's a bit garbled there at the end. But oh well, there are worse things in life then a little garbled journaling. In the stack of layouts it went and it's waiting to go into an album! Not worrying about it and moving on to the next layout!!

I'm proud of my husband's service to our country. He is a veteran of the US Army. It was pretty darn cool that Starbucks offered free tall coffees to veterans, active duty service members, and their spouses. We took advantage. And to say it made us love starbucks a little more would be an understatement!

Have a wonderful Saturday!! Thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment