Saturday, January 10, 2015

weight watchers weekly

Because of work, I did not make it to a meeting this week. But that won't stop me from quickly sharing part of my journey this week. I mentioned last week that one part of my success this time around was documenting the journey. I need to remember that as I struggle to get back on track after the holidays. I am hoping this kick starts my journey back up. I wanted to share the cover of my album and a side view. I still need to put something in the bookplate on the spine, but I'll do that once I figure out exactly what I want to do with it!! It's getting pretty full as I track my journey. Looking back on it might be just what I need to get out of my holiday rut!!


Have a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment