Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#GronkCat

If you know me, you know I'm a HUGE NE Patriots fan (and that really is an understatement), so when I helped recuse this little kitten from the dumpster area behind my work last November and then adopted him in mid-December (at this point he was 8 weeks and only 2 pounds), I won a bet with my husband so we named him Gronk! And he's totally living up to the name! He's a hellion on four legs, full of energy and spunk. At 7 months old he's over 8 pounds! We are really think he's going to be a big boy!! He recently learned how to get up on our plant ledge in the house after weeks of watching Bum (our middle cat) go up there. There are days when it's his favorite spot to hang out. Then there are other days when he likes to watch the birds and squirrels from the hammock we have set up in our dining room (which faces our front yard that's full of trees). And then there are times I catch him completely passed out in said hammock...like this just the other day!! Such a cutie he is!!


Thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment