Monday, June 1, 2015

Around Here: May

I've been collecting my photos using the collect app for several months. I used to do a "currently" list monthly but then after a year of doing that I switched over to the monthly calendar instead. To be honest, I like both and might resurrect the "currently" list in June. Not sure if I will do the same day every month or just keep it random. Those details are still to be worked out and my non-commitment to things may win over!! I like structure don't get me wrong, but I don't want it to feel forced. So for now, I'm going with the no pressure approach.

Here's how my May 2015 turned out!!!

As I mentioned, I used the collect app on my iPhone to put the collage together. I then used the Rhonna app to add the "May." Sometimes I add in the year as well for when I post it to social media, but when I get it printed out for my scrapbook, I always just get the photo without the month. So, again, I'm not overly committed to doing it a particular way each month!!

It ended up being a pretty great month with lots going on!! Thanks for the memories May and no we're on to June!! I can't believe it's already June!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment