Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I think this is the week of sharing lifted layouts, well at least for today again anyway. I was planning to share a photo of my workspace, you know for workspace Wednesday, but I lost my light to take the picture and had other things come up that took my attention away while I had the light. Don't you just love when life has other plans? 

That said, I still wanted to pop in and share, so I'm sharing the layout I had planned to share tomorrow. No big deal really since my plan for Friday changed too, it all worked out in the end. And holy bananas, I've now posted three days in a row!! What a change a challenge makes!!


For this layout, I lifted the fabulous Geralyn Sy and this layout from her Odyssey gallery over at Studio Calico. Loved the simplicity of it. I just stretched it out to 12x12 so it fit into my album and used a different chipboard circle. I changed a few other details as well, but overall I'm pretty happy with how this lift turned out.

I'm planning to be back tomorrow and Friday with more layouts to share, lifted or otherwise, before I take a break over the weekend. Hope your Wednesday is treating you well!! Thanks for stopping by!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment